Stand out from the crowd with this responsive masonry blogging theme. Fashionista is perfect for fashion, photographers, models, celebrity gossip, or any other type of personal or professional blog. The clean masonry layout allows you to attractively showcase posts on your homepage and within categories.
Use post formats for images, galleries, videos, MP3 files, quotes, links, and standard text. Keep your visitors engaged with the static header which stays put when they scroll down the site, social profile icons in the header and sharing icons on the single posts.
Unlimited Hover Colors – by default when you hover over a thumbnail in any of the entries it has an animation where the image becomes a bit see-through with a dark background. Via the theme panel you can easily change this background hover to any color you want via the color picker as well as edit the amount of opacity applied to the image on hover.
Of course there is also the option to upload your own custom image logo instead of the default text logo (any height is fine as the header will expand and the code will adjust so you’re static header remains static. I also have added a custom css field that can be accessed via the WordPress theme_customizer for small css edits “on the fly”. Several options are included for disabling tags, author bios, social share…etc on the blog posts. The theme settings have been kept to the bare necessities as the main focus was creating a great looking theme right out of the box. And for any complex edits you can always use a child theme and make use of the included theme hooks for adding extra content to your templates.
Left/Right/No-Sidebar: Via the theme options you can easily select if you want a left style, right style or no sidebar style layout for your single posts! The sidebar layouts are great for bloggers while the full-width style is perfect for photographers and portfolio sites!
Responsive: Fashionista is also fully responsive and has been tested on the iPad and iPhone (scan the QR code below and see for yourself) – please not that on the browser the menu on mobile sizes will show up as a simple drop-down, on your mobile device it will pop-up your mobile menu for much easier site browsing
Please close the little preview bar when testing out the responsive, it seems to cause some conflicts when in the iframe
Fashionista WordPress Theme Features
- Responsive layout
- Isotope Masonry Grid ($ 25 js plugin)
- Ideal for bloggers & photographers but could also be good for a portfolio site
- Clean and minimal design
- Unlimited entry thumbnail hover color via color picker in the theme panel
- Option to adjust the opacity of the entry thumbnail hover
- Support for Orman’s Zilla Like’s plugin – http://www.themezilla.com/plugins/zillalikes/
- Pagination for homepage/archive pages
- Built-in theme panel
- Custom Logo and favicon uploads
- Left/Right Sidebar
- PrettyPhoto theme selector
- Disable Footer region
- Enable/Disable Sidebar on Mobile Screens
- Enable/Disable responsive layout
- Custom CSS field
- And a few more useful settings
- Widgetized footer and sidebar
- Video and Flickr widgets
- Social icons in the header (optional)
- Top and footer menus
- And anything else I forgot to mention