Stallion – Best WordPress SEO Theme

| December 31, 2011 | 0 Comments

Preview Buy This Theme GET IT FREE

stallion

Theme Name Stallion All In One WordPress SEO Theme
Compatible Browsers IE8, IE9, Firefox 2, Firefox 3, Firefox 4, Safari 4, Safari 5, Opera, Chrome
Software Version WordPress 3.4, WordPress 3.3, WordPress 3.2, WordPress 3.1, WordPress 3.0
Price $70
Documentation Theme Tutorials
Price $70
Theme URL Stallion – Best WordPress SEO Theme

Stallion – Best WordPress SEO Theme


Stallion is by far the Best WordPress SEO Theme available online, no other WordPress theme comes close to the WordPress SEO features built into Stallion.It is important to To Choose Best WordPress Theme for your blog that is SEO ready.

Stallion includes 10 options pages totaling over 250 options giving the user complete control over the Stallion SEO theme. This website for example runs under the Stallion WordPress SEO theme and shows many of it’s built in features, 99% of what you see on this website is thanks to Stallion theme features and the remaining 1% is thanks to free WordPress plugins I’ve developed or modified for Stallion theme users (free to download).

Stallion WordPress SEO Theme Features

WordPress SEO Optimized Title Tag
Automated/Custom Meta Description Tag
Automated Meta Keywords Tags
DMOZ/Yahoo Directory Robots Meta Tag
Cleaner Head Code Area

WordPress SEO Optimized Header Tags
WordPress SEO Optimized H1 Header Tags
WordPress SEO Optimized Search Results Pages
WordPress SEO Optimized Sitemap Page Templates
WordPress SEO Optimized Recent Comments Page Template

WordPress SEO Optimized Comment Headings
WordPress SEO Optimized Recent Comments Widget – Unique WordPress SEO feature
WordPress SEO optimized Thumbnails
WordPress SEO Optimized Gravatar Images – Unique WordPress SEO feature
WordPress SEO Optimized Continue Reading Anchor Text

Stallion SEO Super Comments Built in Plugin – Unique WordPress SEO feature
WordPress SEO Optimized Comment Titles Built in Plugin – Unique WordPress SEO feature
Stallion Built in Link Cloaking Script – Unique WordPress SEO feature
Comment Author Links Control – Unique WordPress SEO feature

All WordPress Nofollow Links Removed – Unique WordPress SEO feature
WordPress SEO Friendly Login Links – Unique WordPress SEO feature
WordPress SEO Friendly Code Layout
WordPress SEO Neutral Sidebar Headings

Yoast WordPress SEO Plugin Warnings – Unique WordPress SEO feature
All In One WordPress SEO Plugin Warnings – Unique WordPress SEO feature

WordPress SEO Support for the WPRobot 3 Autoblog Plugin – Unique WordPress SEO feature
WordPress SEO Support for the Massive Passive Profits Autoblog Plugin – Unique WordPress SEO feature

This is a taste of the built in WordPress SEO features of the Stallion theme, there’s even more going on behind the scenes you’ll not even notice, but it works for your WordPress sites search engine rankings.

No other WordPress theme offers this level of built in WordPress SEO.
Ad Networks Built Into Stallion

Preview Buy This Theme GET IT FREE

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

Category: SEO-friendly

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *